7 ½ Habits for Lifelong Learning
The easiest habit for me is number 2, “Accept responsibility for your own learning.” I’ve always been my best motivator. I know what I do in school is for myself alone and I know it will help me in the future. I take every course very seriously and strive to have pride in all of my grades and achievements.
The most difficult habit for me would be number 3, “View problems as challenges.” Most things in life don’t take much effort for me to understand. But like the video says, when a problem comes up for me - I go into crisis mode. I do everything I can to make sure things go smoothly so when there’s a bump in my plan, I do get a bit frustrated. Then again, anytime I look back to when I had a problem, in life or school, there is always something that I learned from the situation. That’s why I never regret anything and accept everything as a lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment