Thing #16
Get Organized with Web 2.0 Tools
- I chose the iGoogle start page since I already have a Google account for this class. I like it but I doubt I'll use it as my permanent homepage. I honestly don't feel like it's very useful and I'm not very comfortable with putting everything on Google. I use Yahoo as my homepage since that is where I receive emails.
- The Yahoo calendar looks the best because I could sync it with my contact list and allow certain people to edit my calendar, something I'm sure my mom would love to do!
- The online to-do list seems like a good idea but probably too much work for me. I have a feeling it would just be something I create then forget about :-/
- I think the calendar would be something really go to have if you could collaborate and create one within the school where you work! That way everyone could know what was going on at all times and everyone could add and edit things.
No comments:
Post a Comment