One Last Thing...
Reflection
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I liked making the mind maps. I could seriously see myself using that in the future.
- How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals? I thought I was pretty tech-savvy but I honestly didn't know about 80% of the 23 things we've covered. I now feel truly up-to-date! Also, I would LOVE to take this class again in 5 years and I wish all teachers were required to take this class. I have a few professors who could really use a technology upgrade. As teachers, this is just a reminder of how we learn something new everyday and will be learning for the rest of our career.
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I may have been a bit intimidated at first but all of these things were surprisingly not too difficult to conquer! I think it will help me to feel more confident when discovering new things in the future.
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think it was great and wouldn't change anything. Maybe just keep it as up-to-date as possible and make sure we're learning about the newest things available out there.
- How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher? As a teacher, its all about presenting ideas to your students in the most interesting way possible to ensure they're interested in learning - and with Web Tools 2.0 you'll be doing just that!
- How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful. I guess I'll do my best to keep my finger on the pulse, so to speak! Like I said, I'd LOVE to take this class again in 5 years :)
No comments:
Post a Comment