Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thing #10

Set Up an RSS Reader and Add Feeds

  • What do you like about RSS and newsreaders?
    I like that it puts all of the latest updates from all of your favorite websites on one page.
  • How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?  
    I think this is a tool I will be using at home from here on out. A lot of sites update you on things, like Facebook with your friends, and now, with the Google reader I can get updates from all of my favorite websites and news sources.
  • How can teachers use RSS or take advantage of this new technology?
    With all of the interesting online resources for teachers that we have been exploring in this class, such as chatboards & blogs, it makes it easy for a teacher to explore all of the newest updates on those sites in a much faster and effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment