Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thing #11

Finding Good Feeds

  • Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?
    I think going to websites that you already know and love then looking for their RSS button works best for me.
     
  • Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
    I like http://technorati.com/ the most out of all the suggested ways to find interesting feeds.
     
  • Which was more confusing?
    Topix and Syndic8 both looked very boring and confusing to me. Not visually appealing.
     
  • What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels?
    I love http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/ and found out I can subscribe to the page and get movie reviews on my Google reader! Super cool!
     
  • What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
    You can always do a Google search! That is a way to find things that never fails me.

No comments:

Post a Comment