Explore Flickr
I took the Flickr tour first and that was pretty informational. I do not have a Flickr but I think I had a Photobucket at one point in time. I mainly post all of my pictures on Facebook.
So I was looking at all of the most popular tags on Flickr and “Wedding” caught my eye since I was just at a wedding this weekend! It had a lot of pictures of this one couple who are Asian and I immediately fell in love with the bride’s beautiful dress :)
Here is a link to the picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenxi/6238309411/
I took the Flickr tour first and that was pretty informational. I do not have a Flickr but I think I had a Photobucket at one point in time. I mainly post all of my pictures on Facebook.
So I was looking at all of the most popular tags on Flickr and “Wedding” caught my eye since I was just at a wedding this weekend! It had a lot of pictures of this one couple who are Asian and I immediately fell in love with the bride’s beautiful dress :)
Here is a link to the picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenxi/6238309411/
No comments:
Post a Comment